Monday, July 5, 2010

hot from the oven 2 New Prints

I'm happy to announce this two new prints from two wonderful galleries that I have the pleasure to work with.
you can get the first through the gallery London Miles.
it's come frames or not...and it got a funny number addition of 23

link:
http://www.londonmiles.com/Splice-Baby-Kukula-Giclee-print-edition-of-23

the second is for sale at Nucleus Gallery in LA. in addition of 50.
The Right Key

http://gallerynucleus.com/home/detail/9536

hope you like them as much as I do.

9 comments:

  1. My dear KuKula,of course i like them

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear KuKula I like them very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are absolutely brilliant!! wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are so beautiful :) Love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splice baby is so beautiful. I love that you painted those wonderful masks. You know the way to my heart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work!!
    I like your paintings... This drawins are fantastic!!
    GReating

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like very much the second one, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so in love with you work. as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Iron Tiger Stainless Steel - Stainless Steel - TiNaniumArts
    Iron Tiger Stainless rocket league titanium white octane Steel, titanium linear compensator our standard Stainless Steel steel is designed with titanium dioxide sunscreen the best in titanium rimless glasses craftsmanship and titanium piercing jewelry longevity.

    ReplyDelete