Monday, July 5, 2010

hot from the oven 2 New Prints

I'm happy to announce this two new prints from two wonderful galleries that I have the pleasure to work with.
you can get the first through the gallery London Miles.
it's come frames or not...and it got a funny number addition of 23

link:
http://www.londonmiles.com/Splice-Baby-Kukula-Giclee-print-edition-of-23

the second is for sale at Nucleus Gallery in LA. in addition of 50.
The Right Key

http://gallerynucleus.com/home/detail/9536

hope you like them as much as I do.

8 comments:

  1. My dear KuKula,of course i like them

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear KuKula I like them very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are absolutely brilliant!! wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are so beautiful :) Love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splice baby is so beautiful. I love that you painted those wonderful masks. You know the way to my heart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work!!
    I like your paintings... This drawins are fantastic!!
    GReating

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like very much the second one, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so in love with you work. as always!

    ReplyDelete